Godrej Emerald is New Residential Project at Thane Mumbai. Godrej Emerald Thane offers Exclusive 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences. heth Avante is New Residential Project at Thane Mumbai. Godrej Emerald Thane offers Exclusive 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences. Godrej Emerald Thane is an emerging location with residential project in Mumbai area known as Thane. It is the most premium area of Thane near Malls School and Hospitals. Its proximity is very near to Thane station and major transit routes and proposed corporate campuses. Godrej Emerald Urban facilities and lush green ambiance transform Thane into one of the most sought after destinations by the modern as well as traditional home buyers in Thane as well as Mumbai. Godrej strategic central location allows great connectivity and easy accessibility from every part of Thane and Mumbai.
BOOK HOME FROM HOME
7 REASONS TO BOOK ONLINE DURING THIS LOCKDOWN
About Godrej property
Godrej New Project in Thane offers quite a few secure residential options to all buyers. In terms of location and connectivity. Godrej Emerald Thane Prelaunch Project is near Express Highway, near Thane Railway Station. Connectivity is directly routed with area because of the accessibility to access to scores of renowned corporate development in Powai, SEEPZ and Vikhroli.
Semicovered swimming pool
Multi-Purpose Skate Court
THOUGHTFUL UTILITES FOR THE PERFECT LIFT
- Commercial Hubs in Pokhran and Waghbil – 15-20 mins* Mumbai City (Eastern Suburbs) – <30 mins* Mumbai City (Western Suburbs) – <30 mins* South Mumbai via Eastern Freeway – <60 mins*
- Presidency college | Reva University CMR College | KNS Institute of Technology
- Thane Railway Station – 20 mins* Bhayandar Railway Station – 36 mins* Borivali Railway Station – 29 mins*
- Ghatkopar via Kasarvadavli Metro Station – 30 mins* Wadala via Kasarvadavli Metro Station – 40 mins*
- Kapurbawdi Monorail Station – 15 mins*
Ghodbunder Road is renowned for excellent commercial, retail and social infrastructure, just as it is for the tranquil ambiance set the Yeoor Hills and the Ulhas River. It is home to not only corporate hubs like MBC IT Park and G:Corp, but also recreational hotspots such as Suraj Water Park and Tikuji-ni-wadi, and shopping areas like Hypercity and DMart. This strategic location bridges the Western and the Eastern Expressways, allowing ease of access to every part for the city