Godrej Platinum offers the best of facilities and lavish apartments that exude a quiet sense of luxury and is located at Mumbai s most strategic upcoming location, Vikhroli. The project features four sleek and efficiently designed towers complimented with the latest technology and enveloped by greenery.
Continuing with the Godrej Group’s legacy of environmental leadership, Godrej Platinum aspires to be at the forefront of sustainable design. Cutting-edge sustainability features appear throughout the master plan and building design to ensure that energy requirements are minimized and water is conserved. These measures directly translate into savings on utility bills and a healthy living environment.
Godrej Platinum is platinum precertified under the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) Green Homes rating system, which is globally recognized as the highest rating of sustainable design.
BOOK HOME FROM HOME
7 REASONS TO BOOK ONLINE DURING THIS LOCKDOWN
- Well-planned building orientation, to reduce heating effect.
- Helping the environment with the usage of low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints.
- Water-efficient fixtures and landscaping with facilities for rainwater harvesting.
- Electric charging points for 10% parking spaces.
- Solar water heating system innovations that tap energy from the sun.
- Maximum natural light usage reducing energy consumption.
- Low energy materials used throughout the project.
- Sewage treatment plants and waste management.
About Godrej Properties
Godrej Properties brings the Godrej Group philosophy of innovation and excellence to the real estate industry. The company is currently developing landmark projects in 12 cities across India. Established in 1990, Godrej Properties Limited is the first real estate company to have ISO certification. With projects that span across the country, the company upcoming development covers over 8 million square meters.
Kids Play Area
Indoor Games Area
- Excellent proximity to all parts of Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.
- Proximity to current and future airport developments, the commercial hub of BKC and residential clusters of Andheri and Powai.
- Ghatkopar-Andheri-Versova Metro rail link
- Six lane direct expressway that connects to the proposed Navi Mumbai airport.
- Sewri-Nhava Sheva Trans-Harbour link
- Ready access to site location from the Eastern Express Highway
- Vikhroli railway station and Vikhroli bus depot- a 5minutes walk away
- Close to Sion-Panvel Express Highway providing direct access to Navi Mumbai.
- Easy access to several malls on LBS Marg